TOUGH REGULATIONS REQUIRE A TOUGH RESPONSE. INSIST ON CHEMSHED.
All Chemsheds include following features:
The Chemshed range provides the solutions to flammable goods storage regulations such as bunded floor areas, suitable shelving, separation and adequate ventilation making a strong, safe and secure storage unit.
All Flammable Chemshed Stores comply with the requirements of AS1940-2004 as follows:
- Double-walled 1.2mm zincaneal construction
- Galvanised adjustable shelves channelled with drain holes for accidental spills.
- Baked enamel lead-free paint inside and out, eliminating corrosion issues
- All doors have neatly rounded edges preventing injury
- Sequential closing doors
- Large warning labels
- Ventilation ducts with built-in flame arrestors
- Compliant 150mm deep fully welded liquid tight sump
- Non-sparking 3-point latching doors
- Protected self-closing door mechanism.
DOWNLOAD YOUR BROCHURE HERE.
- Each cabinet is marked with the name and address of the manufacturer
- Each cabinet is marked with the maximum storage capacity
- A Class 3 dangerous goods label with sides of at least 250mm nominal
- A sign bearing the words, 'NO SMOKING, NO IGNITION SOURCES WITHIN 3M' in lettering at least 50mm high